The Body Realities
– The body is composed of a head, neck, torso, 2 arms and also 2 legs.
– The typical height of a grown-up human has to do with 5 to 6 feet high.
– The body is made to stand set up, stroll on 2 feet, utilize the arms to carry as well as lift, and has opposable thumbs (able to grasp).
This video checks out the complying with components of the body system:
– Circulatory System (heart, blood, vessels).
– Breathing System (nose, throat, lungs).
– Immune System (many types of healthy protein, cells, body organs, cells).
– Skeletal System (bones).
– Excretory System (lungs, huge intestinal tract, kidneys).
– Urinary System (bladder, kidneys).
– Muscle System (muscles).
– Endocrine System (glands).
– Digestion System (mouth, gullet, stomach, intestines).
– Nerves (mind, spine, nerves).
– Reproductive System (male as well as women reproductive body organs).
SIGN UP FOR KIDSKONNECT:.
READ MORE REGARDING THE BODY:.